14cm nursery pot - Silver sword is approximately 70cm in height.
Philodendron Grey (Philodendron hastatum) or Silversword has a lovely silver, almost metallic-looking foliage. This plant has a sturdy stem which supports an upright growth habit. Training your plant from its small grade size is important as it helps create a spectacular mature specimen. This can be done with a thin stake or a pole, depending on your preference.
- Habitat: An avid climber that will thrive being near a pole or trellis.
- Light: Prefers medium to indirect sunlight.
- Water: Likes moist soil, won't mind drying out a little. However, it will not like it for extended periods of time.
- Soil: Best kept in a loose well-draining soil.
- Fertiliser: During Spring and Summer months.
- Toxic: Not to be consumed by people or pets.