The Ficus Audrey (Ficus Benghalensis) is a family member of the Fiddle Leaf fig and is native to India. Its softer than the fiddle leaf, with leaves that are smoother and less hardly. It acclimates well to new spaces and it's easy to care for. Like most Ficus varieties, it prefers humid and warm temperatures, with plenty of bright, indirect light.
- Habitat: Fast-growing throughout the summer months.
- Light: Bright, indirect light. May lose variegation in low light.
- Water: Let the top of the soil dry out between waterings, less in winter.
- Soil: A free-draining peat-based soil type is recommended.
- Fertilizer: Throughout its growing season.